This delicious One Pot Cauliflower Soup only takes 30 minutes! Not only is it super fast to make but it’s extremely healthy because it’s packed with cauliflower!
The weather here in the Bay Area has been insane. I feel like we’ve had more rain these last two weeks than we had all last winter combined! The stormy weather definitely makes me want to stay inside, curl up with a blanket, and warm myself up with a big bowl of soup!
Not just any bowl of soup, but something that’s filled with healthy ingredients!
It might just be me, but I feel like cauliflower is one of those healthy ingredients that’s totally underrated. I mean, I guess vegetables in general are pretty low on the totem pole but cauliflower is actually really good! Because cauliflower by itself is pretty bland, the key to making it taste so good is all the spices!
Cauliflower is packed with antioxidants, extremely low in calories, and it’s super high in fiber. This soup might look light and fluffy, but once you’ve had about two scoops, you’ll be so full!
It’s fast, easy, healthy, and oh so good!
- 2½ Tbsp Olive Oil
- One Large Sweet Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 5 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Heads Cauliflower, Chopped
- 4 Cups Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- ½ Cup Water*
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- ⅛ Tsp Pepper
- ⅛ Tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ⅛ Tsp All Spice
- ½ Tsp Thyme Leaves
- 1 Tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Chopped Bacon
- Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes
- In the meantime, prepare your No Mess Baked Bacon
- Add the cauliflower*, chicken broth, water*, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, all spice, thyme leaves, parsley flakes, and italian seasoning. Cover and cook for about 7-8 minutes until the cauliflower becomes soft
- Transfer to a blender and blend
- Return the soup back to the pot and stir
- If the soup is too thick add more chicken broth
- Serve topped with bacon and parmesan cheese!
*For a creamer texture, use milk instead of water